Joanne Turnell is an experienced marketer with a demonstrated history of working in the machinery industry. Skilled in Sales, International Business, Biofuels, Biomass, and Continuous Improvement. A strong marketing professional with extensive experience in the Pulp and Paper Industry, Biomass to Energy and supporting events.
An off the grid mobile office, and mobile kitchen for special events and product development, ojo is a vehicle on a mission of sustainable living.
Current projects include
SURFACE FARM - website, branding, and product development
SOS - SAVE OUR SPRING - Local Blog to protect Artisan Well
ANDRITZ INC. - Event planning and marketing services.
MOTAG SOUTH - Sponsorship Coordinator Webmaster and Onsite Meeting Coordinator.
SUN MACHINERY CO. - Branding and website renew.
ANCASTER FACTOR - Local blogger
ANCASTER FAIR - Chairman Publicity Committee & Board Member
Experienced with these and other events.
- Powergen USA
- International Bioenergy Conference
- Biomass International
- MOTAG - Mill Operations Technical Advancement Group
- TAPPI - Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry
- EWTA - Engineered Wood Technical Association
- WPAC - Wood Pellet Association of Canada
- USIPA - United States Industrial Pellet Association